Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Guess where I was tonight?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member resurgent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well its better than being called lieutenant flat chest...

    Don, well lets see....you would be good at breaking things on stage and i can throw my voice pretty nasty.....i say LETS form a band...2we can tour with us...she could get drunk and be in the audience AND encourage other young girls to flash us....

    we shall be called " peek - a - boob "

    we would rock the woodstock....

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'm too old to be a groupie. I do like the name peek-a-boob for a band tho

    Nick...your "slurps you like a...." keep getting nastier and nastier!

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    now that was just nasty [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •